UV is expanding our team!
We are proud to offer skilled fitness instructors, each with their own unique strengths! All of our instructors undergo several hours of instructor training, class shadowing, testing and more to ensure that they are all prepared to teach their own classes! Diagnostic training, basic anatomy, positive attitude and encouragement, and pole fitness fundamentals are just a few of the concepts you can expect to tackle in your training. Our curriculum consists of 5 carefully constructed levels of pole fitness training from Basics to Advanced, and we are always creating new methods, classes and concepts to assist our instructors with their classes. We would love to hear from you! Please let us know why you think you would be a good fit for our team!
UV hosts a qualified team of instructors, so you can always expect quality classes and training. Here are some prerequisites for applying to join our team:
- Supporter of UV community
- Positive outlook and uplifting personality
- Good customer service skill set
- 3+ years of pole fitness training, with at least one year at an advanced level
- Evening and weekend availability and willingness to cover for fellow instructors
- Able to attend community events, workshops, and continue to take classes
We look forward to meeting you!