When you reserve your spot in a class, 1 credit is deducted from your drop-in card. When you cancel early, at least eight (8) hours before the scheduled class, that drop-in card credit is returned to your account.
Late cancellations (less than 8 hours before the scheduled class) and absences will use one drop-in card credit.
If you operate under a membership, a late cancellation fee of $5 will be charged to your account, if you cannot adhere to our policy.
No-Show Fee of $10 will be charged to those who do not show up to class and do not cancel in advance. To avoid this fee be sure to cancel 8 hours before class.
Late Cancellation and No Show Fees apply to ALL membership types and drop-in card holders.
Be sure to cancel early if you can't make it!
Terms & Conditions:
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All fees are subject to HST and are in Canadian dollars.
- All fees are subject to change.
- Drop in cards expire 5 years from date of purchase. Drop in cards and memberships may not be extended, refunded, returned, exchanged, shared or transferred.
- To reserve your place and registered in a class, you must sign up for it either through our website or mobile app (MindBody Connect). At the start of class, unreserved spots will be awarded on a first come first serve basis.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, you may lose your spot in the class.
- One (1) class will be deducted from your drop in card for registered, unattended classes. Please cancel your reservation if you can't attend.
- Please inform/remind your instructor prior to class of any injuries or physical restrictions.
- Anyone wishing to participate in classes at Ultra Violet Pole Fitness is required to sign a Waiver of Liability. Participants must be 18 years of age or older in order to sign the waiver. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and must contact the studio before signing up for class.
All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. All fees are subject to HST and are in Canadian Dollars.
Drop in cards expire 5 years from date of purchase. Drop in cards and memberships may not be extended, refunded, returned, exchanged, shared or transferred.
NO CREDITS for classes missed.
Workshop Refund Policy
Payment is due upon registration to secure your spot. No refunds or exchanges will be given within the final 48 hours before a workshop begins. Refunds or credits will not be given for missed sessions. Refunds will only given if Ultra Violet Pole Fitness cannot meet it’s commitment to deliver a workshop.