Drop in cards are good for any scheduled class excluding workshops. Drop-in cards expire 1 year from purchase date.
Unlimited scheduled classes for the duration you select. Excludes workshops.
New to Ultra Violet? Try one of our Intro Packages:
Intro packages are available to new students only.
Intro packages include practice sessions, supplemental classes and all pole classes.
Intro Membership is for 30 days, beginning on the purchase date.
Intro Drop-In cards are valid for 6 months, beginning on the purchase date.
Intro packages are a ONE-TIME purchase only. Not eligible for Groupon users. One of the 3 intro options per person.
Workshops and class series not included.
Workshops, Parties and more...
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All fees are subject to HST and are in Canadian dollars.
- All fees are subject to change.
- Regular drop-in cards expire 1 year from date of purchase. Intro package drop-in cards expire 6 months from date of purchase. Drop-in cards and memberships may not be extended, refunded, returned, exchanged, shared or transferred.
- To reserve your place and registered in a class, you must sign up for it either through our website or mobile app (MindBody Connect). At the start of class, unreserved spots will be awarded on a first come first serve basis.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, you may lose your spot in the class.
- One (1) class will be deducted from your drop in card for registered, unattended classes. Please cancel your reservation if you can't attend.
- Please inform/remind your instructor prior to class of any injuries or physical restrictions.
- Anyone wishing to participate in classes at Ultra Violet Pole Fitness is required to sign a Waiver of Liability. Participants must be 18 years of age to sign the waiver. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian and must contact the studio before signing up for class.
- Registration opens up 5 days before class time. You must cancel class reservations 8 hours before class time to avoid penalty.
- For additional terms and conditions, please see our Policies page.