Private Training at UV
Private training is a great opportunity for you to join the pole dancing world without the hustle and bustle of class around you. A coach will put together a curriculum designed for you, assist with warm-up and stretching, and will guide you through learning a skill at your own pace. We also recommend private training for those who need some one-on-one to help them excel in class, in a routine, for a competition, or to achieve any of your personal fitness goals! Private training is booked around scheduled class time based on your schedule, provided your coach’s availability.
Our qualified coaches offer private training in the following disciplines:
- Pole Basics
- Intermediate to advanced pole dancing
- Aerial fitness including lyra, silks, straps and more
- Strength and conditioning
- Sensual fitness including Pole Flow, Floor Work, Chair Dance, Exotic Dance, Dancing in Heels, Exotic Russian Flow, and more!
- Personal fitness
- Competition and performance preparation
- Pole Tricks, flips and drops
Cost: $85 per hour, $110 for 1.5 hours
3-5: $80 per hour
6-10: $75 per hour
Semi-Privates: $45 per person (2 people) for 1 hour, $58 per person for 1.5 hours
*Special rates apply for booking with Elisa.